1. Place onion in a slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
3. Rub the mixture on the meat, coating evenly. Place the pork in the slow cooker.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, and cayenne pepper, mixing thoroughly.
5. Add to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
6. Remove the meat. Using two forks, shred the meat and onions coarsely and discard the fat.
ÃÂ§ 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
ÃÂ§ 2 tbsp brown sugar
ÃÂ§ 1 tbsp paprika
ÃÂ§ 1 tsp Salt
ÃÂ§ 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
ÃÂ§ 3 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
ÃÂ§ 6 tbsp cider vinegar
ÃÂ§ 1 cup Low-sodium Chicken Broth
ÃÂ§ 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
ÃÂ§ red pepper flakes to taste
ÃÂ§ 1 tsp sugar
ÃÂ§ 1 tsp dry mustard
ÃÂ§ 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Serving Size (Makes 8 Servings)
Amount per serving
Total Fat4 g
Saturated Fat1 g
Total Carbs7 g